Join Academic Opportunity of Arizona today -
Making an impact for those who need it most!
By donating to Academic Opportunity of Arizona this
A lack of educational funding and support for children living with disabilities and poverty is a reality in Arizona. Academic Opportunity of Arizona (AOA) provides educational funding for those children and families. We're committed to long-term sustainable support while focusing on immediate impact.
- A $300 investment will provide enriching STEM programs, such as Science on Wheels, to schools that AOA supports.
- Over 90% of every dollar donated is allocated directly towards our students in need.
- Receive a tax credit for every dollar donated *up to $2,435 if filing jointly or $1,221 for single filers.
- Academic Opportunity of Arizona serves more than 60 schools in the state since 2015.
- Many families, that have children with special needs, cannot afford to send their child to an appropriate school that best aligns with their child's learning and developmental needs.
- In 2021, Academic Opportunity of Arizona helped more than 200 low-income and/or disabled students!