Please join us for #GivingTuesday to raise $50,000 and sponsor a Outreach Center for the Homeless
Red’s Story: A Life Changing Story
Red joined Helen's Project in 2019. During this time he was actively battling his addiction, while feeling helpless, and hopeless. When we first began services, he was apprehensive if our services would work for him.
Red has worked hard throughout our program to gain access to his ID, remain clean and sober, decrease his criminal charges, now working with him on his part time employment. Below is what he said it means to be housed.
Red shares her enthusiasm, but refuses to take credit: “Helen's Project is an incredible place and it continues to inspire me through there hard work and dedication to helping me and my life change. I am so grateful to have had the opportunity to have their help guiding me on the path to success.”
Learn more about our SAFE Program here
What Your Gift Will Accomplish
With your support, more un-housed neighbors like Red will have the opportunity to thrive. As the saying goes: many hands make the work light. Together we can buoy the un-housed and build a better tomorrow.
- Your gift of $25 provides two individuals outreach kits, with hygiene products.
- Your gift of $50 supports un-housed neighbors, application fees for housing.
- Your gift of $100 sponsors an un-housed neighbor with a bed, and other move in essentials.
- Your gift of $200 sponsors utilities in our transitional living space for our un-housed neighbors.
- Your gift of $1000 sponsors an entire move in for an un-housed neighbor (application, admin, and security deposits).