September 24th Farm Tour Registration
Diversified Agriculture in Southeast Nebraska
Join us Friday, September 24th for the Diversified Farm Tour. Please consider attending for the whole day or as your schedule allows for an outdoor gathering focused on agricultural education and connection with area farms & farmers.
** Due to health requirements, masks will be required in all indoor settings where social distancing cannot be maintained. Also with the close proximity of carpooling and buses/vans, tour transportation is not being offered this year.**
All tour reservations must be submitted by 5 pm on Thursday, 9/23. If you are unable to begin the day with us, please know you can arrive as you need within the following schedule.
2 Tour Options:
$10 RESERVATION for the Farm Tour.
$25 RESERVATION for the Farm Tour & Lunch from Artisan Mark in Crete, Nebraska.
Click here to navigate the route on Google Maps for Driving Directions: https://goo.gl/maps/n4TUfAa2HycH4AJJ7
If you plan to attend the full tour, please plan to join us at 8:15 am on Friday, 9/24.
- 8:15 am Meet-Up at Root & Hive
- 9:30-10 Drive to DS Family Farm
- 10-11 Tour of DS Family Farm (13550 US-34, Malcolm, NE 68402)
- 11-11:30 Drive to Crete Tuxedo Park
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch at Crete's Tuxedo Park (West 13th St. & Tuxedo Rd. Crete, NE 68333)
- 12:30-12:45 Drive to Jurena's Homegrown
- 12:45-1:45 Tour Jurena's Homegrown (1550 W 14th St. Crete, NE 68333)
- 1:45-2:30 Drive to Picnic Hill Orchard
- 2:30-3:30 Picnic Hill Orchard (10500 Yankee Hill Rd Lincoln, NE 68526)
- 3:45 Leave Picnic Hill Orchard
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. For day-of help call the NSAS office number at (402) 235-6743.