2021 Intl Climate Action Challenge Campaign
Support our work as we help 75 teams launch eco-initiatives in 90 days!
We invite you to attend our online summit and help us raise $30K by December 31...
WE'RE HELPING 75 TEAMS FROM 28 COUNTRIES GO FROM PASSION TO ACTION IN 90 DAYS!
Green Team Academy empowers everyday people to #BeTheChange. We're hosting the 2021 International Climate Action Challenge with 275 challengers from around the world, including Colombia, Zambia, Senegal, the Phillipines, Canada, USA, and beyond. We're hosting a three-day online summit in conjunction with our year-end fundraising campaign. We invite you to be a part of our community and our impact!
- Attend the December 14-16 Impact Summit and meet our top teams. Choose "FREE" or "$25 TREE" ticket.
- Make a donation in any amount. For donations of $25 or more, we'll plant a tree in your honor!
- Become a Promoting Partner and spread the word about the summit ($100)
- Become a Sponsor ($500 - $10,000)
- Start a personal fundraiser. Set a goal and invite your network to participate.
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
The Wright Architect, Twiggs & Co, Serendipity Catering
Good Business Colorado, The Alliance Center, Illinois Housing Justice Coalition, Madison Hopkins and the Eco-Friendly Homes Podcast, City & County of Denver Office of Climate Action, Sustainability, and Resiliency, Luna Bay Book
Glow & Gather, Trinity Forestry Services LTD.
Promoting Partners: Brie Z Operations, Colorado State Forestry, Modl Outdoors, Pote Law Firm, Spaceship Earth: What Can I Do?
Spirit Environmental, Team GREAT Golden, The Logos Group, OUR&D
Green Team Academy is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a California nonprofit corporation and registered 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID (EIN) 46-1323531. We are a proud nonprofit member of 1% for the Planet.