Fall 2021 October Retreat
October 16th (10am - 9pm) IN-PERSON!
Our first IN-PERSON retreat in a good while now! We are easing our way back to full residential retreats, but can't wait for a WHOLE day of hanging out with you. Join us on October 16th from 10 am - 9 pm for a day of connecting with friends and mentors, hiking, Shabbat programming, and group activities in a beautiful natural setting, plus catered meals!
We are so ecstatic to see everyone's faces at the Sequoia Lodge in Oakland for some good ole' retreat shenanigans in The Great Outdoors. There will be catered meals for lunch and dinner, abundant snacks, and delicious dessert for each person. We do ask that each person bring a hoodie, a water bottle, a spare mask, and close-toed shoes with them.
Transportation: To keep costs low, we are not renting busses for this retreat. Please plan to carpool to the retreat!
RSVP Deadline: Sept. 30th at midnight PST.
Cost of Retreat: $150
(Scholarships, payments plans, and more are available. Please e-mail the CCM Director, Devra Aarons at email@example.com to request any kind of payment support NO LATER than the RSVP deadline of Sept. 30th.)
- To request a scholarship, use code "SCH." This will lower your fee to $25.
- If you've already paid the $200 retreat deposit when you registered your teen for CCM this year, use code "DEP" to make your balance zero. (This will leave $50 in your "account" to be applied to the next retreat your teen attends this year!)
COVID, Health & Refunds:
- While on retreat, CCM requires that all attendees (and staff) be vaccinated. If you haven't already, please e-mail a pdf or jpg of vaccine cards to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with medical and code of conduct forms no later than October 8th.
- Teens will be required to wear masks during all activities, except while eating and drinking. If the weather permits, we will eat meals outside.
- Teens who are feeling ill the day of the retreat are kindly asked not to attend.
- Please note: Like the school districts and the airlines, we are asking all participants and staff to show up on Saturday morning with a negative QPCR Covid test. To facilitate this, CCM will hire a medical professional to be on-site at CCM the Wednesday before the retreat (Oct. 13th) to administer the test. Families will receive test results directly and will need to inform staff via e-mail prior to Saturday arrival.
- If a teen cannot attend the retreat due to health reasons, funds will be refunded to families (or your retreat account) minus a $25 admin fee.
- Please practice extra precautions prior to joining us on the retreat so that we can enjoy a robust community of teens enjoying the retreat together.