We're embarking on a new journey to secure $25,000 annually in recurring donations to sustain our Youth Leaders. We invite community members and supporters to consider recurring contributions to help sustain our youth-led work in healing, anti-violence and transformative racial justice.
"It takes a village" is more than just a saying; it's a philosophy that guides us to empower and uplift our youth. We believe that true change and progress requires the collective effort of multiple generations of community members and donors. Our Youth Leaders Collective, Youth Program Participants, and dedicated staff are the heart and soul of our organization, and they all play unique and critical roles in our mission and we need your help!
This year we are searching for monthly sustainers in our fundraiser as set an ambitious long-term goal of fundraising $25,000 in recurring donations every year to sustain our Youth Leadership and offerings.
Here's how your support can make a tangible difference:
1. Compensation for Youth Leaders Collective: by sustaining our efforts, you ensure that our youth leaders receive fair compensation of $40 per youth year-round. Monthly meetings empower them to make a lasting impact in our community, totaling $480 annually per youth.
2. Resources, Services & Support for Wellness: help us provide crucial resources and support for the wellness of our community members. A $75/hr investment can reach up to 3 community members for free, fostering mental and emotional well-being.
3. Family Healing Circulos: We are dedicated to nurturing youth and family bonds that require healing and safe spaces. This requires your support of $250 to $500 per family can create transformative experiences.
4. Art Projects: Our $15,000 goal for art projects will enable us to use creativity as a powerful tool for social change. Art has the potential to empower our youth to express themselves.
5. Community Building: We are committed to building relationships with people who can help us create better alternatives for youth. This includes caretakers, mentors, individuals in positions of power and legislator. Your support is vital in strengthening these connections.
6. Supporting Allies: We stand united with our allies. Your support allows us to show up for actions such as the Free Our Kids Coalition, rallies, events and more demonstrating our commitment to positive change.
We believe in the power of community and it truly takes a village to sustain our important work. Invest in the BAY-Peace youth leaders of today and tomorrow.
Join us today, be apart of our village and help us achieve our goal. Will you become a sustainer in our Fundraiser this year? Choose your price on how you want to pay monthly down below.
Learn more about our current Youth Leaders or BAY-Peace in general at our website: www.baypeace.org
You can support with fundraising visit our gift shop: bit.ly/communitygiftshop