PRA 2022 Membership & Donations
New Fee Structure and Volunteer Hour Requirements for 2022
The best way to support Pasadena Roving Archers is by becoming a member. The City of Pasadena does not cover any of the range maintenance or target bales. Membership dues help to pay the city for our use of the range, pay for and maintain all of the target bales, and contribute to the cost of the equipment used in our Saturday classes and Sunday tournaments.
Membership is not required for participation in our introductory classes or Sunday tournaments.
Benefits of membership:
- Members have reduced class fees for our intermediate classes.
- Members do not pay shoot fees for all non-invitational Sunday competitions.
- Members are eligible for the PRA’s annual awards. Throughout the year members participate in Sunday tournament and their scores accumulate and contribute to eligibility for awards. Our Annual Awards Banquet is held in January at which time archers in various categories are recognized.
- Members are added to our email list, which keeps them up to date on club activities, scores, upcoming events, shooting form and equipment hints and tips, and activities in the world of archery.
- Members can participate in the advanced classes for an annual fee.
|Individual||One adult over 18||$60/year PLUS 20 volunteer hours||$260|
|Family||Up to two adults over 18 plus up to six children under 18. All family members must reside in the same household||$92/year PLUS 32 volunteer hours||$412|
|Junior||One minor under 18||$40/year PLUS 4 volunteer hours||$80|
|Collegiate||One student of any age who is actively enrolled in an accredited college or university.||$20/semester PLUS 2 volunteer hours||N/A|
2022 memberships fees and volunteer hours will be prorated quarterly depending on when you join; prices above are for the full year. Unworked volunteer hours will be billed at $10 for each unworked hour.
The membership you purchase now is good until the end of 2022.