Covered Bridges Half Marathon 2022
Team Positive Tracks
Positive Tracks Covered Bridges Half Marathon Team 2022!
Sunday, June 5, 2022
Our mission is simple: We help young people Sweat For Good.
We expect to sell out of our 50 runner spots quickly! You can always join our waitlist.
CBHM Positive Tracks Team
Help us grow the Positive Tracks movement by joining Team Positive Tracks! All team members commit to raising or donating a minimum of $500 for Positive Tracks. And if you weren't already feeling good about running for a great cause, we'll shower you with:
- Fuel and hydration at the start & finish line
- Transportation of personal items from start to finish
- Positive Tracks Swag! Tech shirt, training shirt & more!
- Runner support, cheerleading, and fuel on the course
- Fully customizable fundraising technology and page
- Fundraising assistance & guidance from Positive Tracks
- Monthly team newsletter with motivation, logistics & training support
- An epic Spotify running playlist
- Endless gratitude
Team Positive Tracks Requirements
- $95 registration fee
- A minimum fundraising or donation goal of $500
($95 registration fee counts towards your goal)
- After registering, runners must set up an individual fundraising page
- Registration/Race Bib is non-transferable. Fees are non-refundable, regardless of injury, lack of adequate training, an irreconcilable schedule conflict, or any other reason. It cannot be moved to a future year.
- We expect to sell out of our 50 runner spots quickly! You can always join our waitlist.
When: Sunday, June 5th, 2022
Time: Race Bib Pick Up/Registration Table Opens at 6:00 AM
About Positive Tracks
The future is bright: Positive Tracks is a 501(c)3 non-profit that teaches young people how to Sweat For Good®. Youth partner with Positive Tracks for free help building and leading their own Positive Tracks Challenge - an athletic event, or series of events, designed to champion a cause or organization of their choosing. From start to finish, Positive Tracks provides tools and coaching to help youth create and amplify skills like team building, community engagement, cause advocacy, leadership, event planning, fundraising, promotion and more. Youth are climbing mountains to combat COVID; running to support racial justice; shooting hoops to end hunger.
To date, Positive Tracks has helped 89,309 young people turn 430,754 miles and 143,600 hours of physical activity into advocacy, activism, and $11.6 million for causes shaping our future.