#GivingTuesday November 30,2021
#GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement that promotes community engagement and giving back. What started in 2012 has exploded into the biggest giving day of the year, inspiring hundreds of millions of people worldwide to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Our Non-Profit Foundation is made up of our main organization: Fall Prevention Alliance of Northeast Wisconsin, and our project: Rescue Task Force Training Equipment.
We have two community-based objectives:
1. To support our first responders (Law, Fire, Ems) with current Nationally
recognized Active Threat training and equipment.
2. Proactive Falls support to our community seniors through education, training,
providing mobility equipment and prescription drug assessment by a pharmacist.
Our efforts are currently focused on raising funds to purchase training equipment and a trailer.
This includes training mannequins that are more advanced and thus provide a multitude of training options and trailer equipment.
Our trailer equipment list includes:
- High visibility vests
- Safety glasses
- Orange traffic cones
- Retractable straps w indoor barrier cones
- Storage bins
- Clip boards, pens, pencils
- Collapsible plastic tables/chairs
- Dry erase board
- Extension cords
- Reflective arm bands
- Ear plugs
- Safety glasses
- Dry erase markers
- Decontamination supplies
- SMART Triage bags with extra tags
- Mega movers (Bill Manis contact)
- Manikins (To be determined of quality, and manufactures)
- Moulage kits
- Tactical gear for training simulation
Our funding also supports fall prevention to Brown and surrounding counties.
We are 100% nonprofit and all funding goes to assisting the community and training!