2021 Year End Appeal
This year, help us share all that Brendan Sailing has to offer to youth with Learning Differences. During the pandemic, our kids got left further behind. But it is not too late. Through sailing, youth learn life skills, they build self confidence, and develop social skills. Through your support, we never turn away students for inability to pay. This is critical time for our program. Your funds will be used for camp scholarships and new equipment for these deserving youth.
Any amount helps!
- $40 will provide a day of after-school sailing program for one youth
- $60 sends a youth to a full day of our summer sailing camp
- $140 replaces a jib sail on our Topaz sailboats
- $500 replaces a mainsail on our Topaz sailboat
- $700 sends a youth to summer day camp for a week
- $1050 replaces an entire set of spars (the mast and boom) on a Topaz sailboat