NWA Chai Time
Our fun community get-together
Whether you're new to the area or you’ve been here for ages, whether you’re looking for new information or for new friendships—welcome to our FREE monthly Chai Time!
Come and take a break at KIFA on the 3rd Sunday of every month, where RVCF will sponsor experts on different topics—gardening, writing a memoir, making a movie, learning a new hobby, and much, much more—who will offer their insights, answer questions, and facilitate discussion on that topic.
Every morning, every woman who cares about her appearance asks the same questions as she gets ready for the day:
- Is this a good color for me?
- Skirt, dress, slacks, jeans?
- Do these separates work together?
- What accessories do I need?
- Is this outfit too young (or old!) for me?
- Is this appropriate for where I’m going and what I’ll be doing today?
We’re not all fashionistas, so for our August Chai Time Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation has brought them to you!
The Maya Bazaar is a fundraiser for RVCF. On Sunday, August 21 (right after our Chai Time), we will be selling gently used sarees, salwar kameez, lehengas, blouses, kurtas, etc., at unbelievably low prices!
There will be lots of fun, lots to learn, FREE Chai tea and biscuits, FREE giveaways from our vendors, and as always, a separate, fully staffed play area for the kids…come join NWA’s most popular new event!
- This event is FREE, in-person only, and open to the public.
- Due to limited seating, registration is required.
- Upcoming events will be listed on our website and social media.
- This event is underwritten by the Ra-Ve Cultural Foundation.
- KIFA is located at 1380 SW Westpark Drive, Ste #2, Bentonville, AR 72712
- If you have any questions about this event, please email Kaila Buck at [email protected]