Dynamic Facilitation & the Wisdom Council Feb 2022
Facilitating people to face and solve impossible problems
Register for Port Townsend 2022 Seminar
Come learn Dynamic Facilitation ... a NEW-PARADIGM strategy for facilitating people to
- Face and solve the most pressing issues
- Achieve breakthroughs to impossible issues
- Help people achieve clarity and unity
- Spark a new spirit of trust & “We”
- Empower self and others
Plus .... DF opens doors of possibility ... like how the Wisdom Council Process can
- Help large systems of people --e.g. organizations & communities—to think collaboratively
- Face difficult, impossible-seeming problems and achieve breakthrough progress in a way that is involving, exciting, empowering and effective
Seminar leader: Jim Rough developed “Dynamic Facilitation” and “The Wisdom Council Process”, two social innovations that are now being used all over the world. He and others teach seminars on these new tools, helping bring transformational change to individuals and organizations. Jim’s current focus is to use these tools to solve intractable global and national problems, facilitating "the people" to come together as "We the People" and achieve clarity on what is happening, what we want, and how to proceed. Jim is Co-founder of the Center for Wise Democracy (www.WiseDemocracy.org) and author of the book, “Society’s Breakthrough! Releasing Essential Wisdom and Virtue in All the People.”
2) Markus Goetch teaches the Dynamic Facilitation Skills seminar in Austria and Germany. He will be co-leading this seminar with Jim, sharing the latest from Europe about how the Wisdom Council Process is being used.
This seminar has been taught all over the world including London, Chicago, Frankfurt, Denver, Moscow, Vienna, Bangkok, Washington D.C., Zurich, Singapore, Australia, Seattle, Victoria BC, Tucson, Budapest, Calgary and more. The experiential format offers opportunities for significant personal growth and for making progress on issues you care about.
From this seminar we hope local people will form an ongoing practice group and consider implementing the Wisdom Council Process for "community democracy".
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ...
"I'm more convinced than ever that Dynamic Facilitation and the Wisdom Council provide the breakthrough of urgently needed tools to facilitate emergence in our society."
- Dr. Manfred Hellrigl, Dir. Office of Future Related Issues, Vorarlberg Austria
"Jim Rough's Dynamic Facilitation Seminar teaches the most fluid, powerful form of consensus process I know, which also happens to be key to the Wisdom Council, the most powerful democratic innovation I know."
- Tom Atlee, author of The Tao of Democracy and Empowering Public Wisdo
“My first DF’ing session went great! ... One participant, a Senior VP, said, ‘I really like this method because that’s how my brain works.’”
- Sarah Shumpert, DF seminar “graduate”
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE ... please email us at info@WiseDemocracy.org