Parker Artists Guild is a 501c-3 non-profit organization, which has been operating in Parker for 20 years. Our primary purpose is to contribute to the local art community in various supportive ways that help to ensure that the visual arts continue to thrive in the Parker area.
To that end, most of our members are committed to volunteering some of their time, expertise and experience to various PAG programs.
A portion of your membership dues also go toward PAG programs.
To learn more about PAG programs, please visit “Our Art” page on the PAG website.
Although PAG is a service-based art organization, there are several benefits included in your membership dues:
- Connect with other local artists.
- Participate in PAG Member-Only Gallery Shows.
- Show and sell your work at the annual Art in the Park Event.
- Attend monthy meetings/programs at the Schoolhouse.
Before joining PAG, please be sure to read the waiver form and check that you have read it.
Also, please note that our membership is done by Flipcause, which does charge a minimal administration fee.
Finally, unless you select the Buy-Out Membership, each membership comes with a commitment to volunteer 4 hours of your time in the current calendar year. Your volunteer hours will be automatically collected by Flipcause when you sign up to volunteer at an event.
Memberships and Dues 2022
- Single Membership: $35
- Family Membership (2 people): $55
- Family Membership (3 people): $65
- Single Volunteer Buy Out Membership: $75
- Friend of PAG Membership: $10 This limited membership requires the member to be 18+ years old and willing to volunteer on the behalf of PAG. Friends may attend Guild functions and pay a fee, if there is one. Friends may not show work at PAG venues or PAG sponsored shows.