Fulcrum Arts 2021 Year End Campaign
Join Our Community of Extraordinary Cultural Innovators
Help Fulcrum Arts meet our year-end goal of $25,000.
Fulcrum Arts champions creative and critical thinkers at the intersection of art and science through programs and exhibitions, dynamic opportunities for artists, and assistance for fellow creative community-based organizations.
Your gift to Fulcrum has an exponential impact: By contributing to our end-of-year campaign, you’ll support Fulcrum’s programs and exhibitions, and our ability to serve more than 80 additional artists and art-based collectives throughout Greater Los Angeles region.
Our programming honors the convergence of art and science and its critical role in provoking positive social change.
- The Fulcrum Incubator residency program provides mid-career visual artists with opportunities to forge deep connections to Southern California’s remarkable array of scientific, research, technological, design, and cultural assets.
- Our Teaching-Artist-In-Residency is a collaboration with Pasadena Unified School District, compensating select artists to work in high school science classes and develop creative projects incorporating science and technology with students.
- Sequencing, our online transmedia platform, commissions artists and writers to develop genre-defying web-based projects that generate critical conversations at the convergence of art, science, and social change.
- Our biennial citywide A×S Festival explores the nexus of artistic and scientific inquiry through large-scale public programming, site-specific installations, exhibitions, performances, and community partnerships.
- The Emerge Fiscal Sponsorship program provides more than 80 L.A.-based artists and collectives with the necessary tools to create sustainable practices while allowing them to remain independent, dynamic, and responsive to the shifting social and economic contexts in which they live and work.
To sustain our mission, we need your support. Your donation this year will allow these, and many more programs to thrive, reaching over 50,000 people per year with affordable, excellent arts programs.
Make a fully tax-deductible donation today or treat yourself by clicking Grab a Gift. You can also join our fundraising effort to help spread the word about Fulcrum Arts’ mission to provoke positive social change and build a more vibrant and inclusive community.
And to show our gratitude, we would like to send you a link to download a suite of digital images by artists including Evelina Domnitch and Dmitry Gelfand, Cocky Eek, and Theun Karelse, Lawrence English, Christopher O’Leary, and Sarah Rara. All of these exclusive images are optimized for use as a custom Zoom background or wallpaper for your mobile device.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please mail a check payable to Fulcrum Arts to 145 North Raymond Avenue, Pasadena CA 91103. If you would like to donate via bank transfer or make a gift of stock, please email us at [email protected] for instructions.