Community Partner Sponsorship Program
The Athletic Performance Foundation, a 501(C)(3) non profit, was created with the sole purpose of helping the underprivileged youth community and making a positive impact on their lives. To continue this high level of involvement, we need you, and your financial support. We are introducing our Community Partner Sponsorship Program. The Community Partner Sponsorship Program is a philanthropic effort on your behalf, but it comes with benefits. The minimum commitment is $3,000. Your donation is tax deductible and it will be fully utilized to support, and help the development of our programs which in return help underprivileged youth get involved in sports, teaching them to work together, fostering key leadership and social skills.
- Covering cost and providing gear to underserved youth that wish to play in youth sports in the Pacific North West area
- Removing barriers to sport for the Southern California's Alvarado Elementary School's 26.2 Running Program
- Providing a free National Virtual Youth Team to families nationwide
- Sponsorship Program to help pay for race entries, equipment, and travel
- Have your company/organization name, logo and link to the sponsor website on APF website home and the sponsor’s page.
- We will do a monthly post and/or thank you on our Facebook pages.
- We will do a welcome video on Facebook showcasing your company/organization.
- Receive positive exposure and recognition at the events we support.
We really look forward to working with you as a Community Partner and customizing our relationship to meet your needs.
Thank you to our Sponsors!