Pioneer on the Lake #GivingSeason2021
Help Pioneer on the Lake Begin its Ministry With a Firm Foundation
A Firm Foundation 2021
For over 75 years, Pioneer has been used by God to touch hearts, build relationships, and serve God's people, through Christian outdoor ministry. Last year, Pioneer Camp and Retreat Center officially closed. This year new management and ownership are working together toward a renaissance of the camp, which will now be known as Pioneer on the Lake. This re-birth is a time to renew and expand support, develop programming, and restart operations. We ask for your help financially to start winter preparations before the summer camping season.
In coordination with national camp consultants, Kaleidoscope Inc., and the Lutheran Church Extension Fund, we are caring for the grounds and buildings and preparing for future camp operations. We are planning to open limited operations in Summer 2022 for families. As we continue to grow operations, we will expand programming and welcome even more guests from all walks of life.
Your Financial Support Today Will Help….
- BUILD a Firm Foundation for the ministry of the camp and enable us to share the love of God in Christ with families, youth, teens, and special needs campers
- DEVELOP and improve facilities by procuring basic kitchen equipment, mattresses, and needed repairs
- HIRE and EQUIP an Executive Director and other support staff
- INSPIRE further support, creating positive momentum for giving
- LEAD others by your example as you step out in faith to give
- Prepare for expanded programming, like Agape camp, in the coming years
With God’s help, and with generous supporters like you, Pioneer on the Lake will be built on a firm foundation for a lasting ministry.
- Your gift of $50 supports the maintenance, constant care, and the repairs to the grounds that are are needed after a harsh Lake Erie winter.
- Your gift of $100 could help buy games, sports and craft supplies that help shape the a child's experience at Pioneer. It could help purchase office communication materials to build a stronger network, or could be used to reach out to local congregations.
- Your gift of $200 could help us address the seasonal safety needs of the grounds, dead tree removal, utilities fixes, stump removal, and roof repairs.
- Your gift of $500 could help recruit and train staff to deliver an experience of excellency. It could also be used to toward camp consultants that aid Pioneer on the Lake in pricing, policy and planning.
- Your gift of $1000 could purchase 10 new mattresses for campers, meaning 10 more campers will be able to be welcomed onto the grounds or it could add a major appliance to our bare kitchen.
- Your gift of $5,000 could purchase major equipment the camp needs to serve its guests such as a commercial stove, oh how integral a commercial stove is to camp!
- Your gift of $10,000 would purchase new mattresses for the camp, ensuring maximum occupancy for the camp and a firm start to Pioneer on the Lake's ministry.
- Your gift of $20,000 would outfit our entire kitchen, what a blessing that would be to Pioneer on the Lake.
Checks can be mailed to the mailing address at the bottom of the page. Please make the check out to Friends of Pioneer Inc. the non-profit that runs the camp and its ministry.