8th Annual Chili Cook Off & HomeBrew Contest
Battle in the 'Boken
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. To enter you must register online.
2. Entry fee is free to submit chili/beer. We just ask that you make enough chili to fill two regular size crock-pots of chili or more. We expect a large number of guests and you will be serving each guest a 3 oz serving. Beer contestants that want to have their beer entered in the judges contest must drop off a sample for the official judge test two weeks prior to the event at Finnegans in Hoboken or Thirsty Quaker in Jersey City. Judging will be done the S before the event. To be considered for the Judge's contest, paricipants must drop off beer no later than March 5th, 2017. Email email@example.com for more information.
3. Each chili team includes two general admission tickets. If you have more than 2 people on your team we ask that they buy an admission ticket.
4. Chili must be brought to the Our Lady of Grace Gym at 411 Willow Ave in your CROCK POTS by 12:30 PM Saturday March 11th. You will have space to set-up your chili on a table.
5. Each chili team must man and distribute their chili to general attendees. Please bring your own serving spoon or ladle, power strip and extension cord.
6. You must label your chili with the kind of chili you made and spice temperature.
Beef Chili/ Hot
Turkey Chili/ 4 Alarm Fire
Chicken Chili/ Mild
7. You can also "name" your chili such as Southwest or Texas or give it a creative team name. All names MUST be considered appropriate.
8. Bring a list of your ingredients (not for display) just in case someone with allergies asks for a list, you do not have to list quantities of ingredients.
Sponsorship - $500 - Feb. 17, 2017
Hoboken Grace - $500 - Jan. 25, 2017