Helping to create a more peaceful world
THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PEACEMAKERS!
The Mission of the International Academy of Dispute Resolution is to build, through education, world-wide recognition of the power of dispute resolution processes to peacefully resolve conflicts and promote conciliation and healing.
INADR, has been educating students around the world about the benefits of peaceful dispute resolution for more than 20 years. We do this by providing them with trainings by professional mediators and allowing them to use the mediation skills they learn in international mediation competitions. Our goal is to create a more peaceful world.
Please join us! Membership is FREE!
We welcome as members of the Academy anyone who wants to promote peaceful resolution of disputes.
As you can see from this video taken at one of our International Law School Tournaments, students are excited to meet other students from around the world and practice their peacemaking skills. Many of the students we train go on to be mediators themselves, but all of them have learned dispute resolution skills that will help them--and others--throughout their lives.
We welcome your participation in the work of the Academy. Participate in our tournaments as hosts, competitors, coaches, or judges. Join us in expanding our outreach to more countries and more students. Help us to create more peacemakers.
Join us, to be part of the world’s largest mediation tournament provider!
Donate to help us spread the word farther!
INADR is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization
- Receive a Membership certificate
- Receive a regular newsletter with stories, news, and insights into the mediation and peaceful resolution scene globally
- Network with fellow students and professionals in the global mediation profession
- Raise your profile by becoming a mediation tournament judge
- Gain access to the Academy’s regular podcasts and learn about the culture and practice of mediation across the world
- Have the chance to be a host institution for the Academy’s mediation tournaments
- Be eligible to be an Intern/Fellow of the Academy
- Be eligible to join some of the Academy’s Committees and contribute to the work and direction of the organization
- Be eligible, in due course, to be nominated to join the Board of the Academy