Ottis to the Rescue
2017 Fundraising for Motley Zoo Animal Rescue
- Goal: $1,300 in honor of Ottis turning 13yrs young this year!
- Recipient: This year we are raising funds to help cover the mounting vet bills for Motley Zoo Animal Rescue. Their vet bills average about $15,000 per month!
- Motley Zoo Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, volunteer-run, foster-based, no-kill animal rescue organization based in Redmond, WA. Motley Zoo specializes in taking in special needs medical cases and hard-luck cases when other shelters and rescues are unable. 100% of your donation goes directly to Motley Zoo.
Become a rescue partner by donating and join us in protecting those who have no voice! Motley Zoo Animal Rescue relies on private donations from supporters like you to continue their work. Every dollar counts and no donation is too small!
Fun facts about Motley Zoo Animal Rescue:
- Every animal in their care is fully vetted prior to adoption. This includes, but is not limited to, spaying and neutering, microchipping, grooming, treating for fleas and deworming, dental cleanings for dogs over 3yrs of age, dental cleanings for cats over 5yrs of age, and whatever other medical need the animal has, prior to adoption.
- They have rescued over 2500+ animals since founding in 2009.
- They spend around $15k on veterinary care per month.
- 85% of their funding comes from private donors like you!
- Only 15% of their funding comes from grants and corporate matching.
- Motley Zoo is a 501(c)(3) volunteer run, non-profit organization.
Other Ways You Can Help
Donating is not the only way you can help Motley Zoo save lives!
- Help make noise about our fundraiser! Share this fundraiser on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more!
- Get involved by volunteering, fostering, or adopting! Email Motley Zoo at for more information.