Pick It Forward for Orphans Reelin For The Kids
Benefiting Children In Foster Care in NW La.
Third Annual Pick It Forward for Orphans Fishing Tournament
Location: Caddo Lake, Earl G. Williamson Launch Ramp
May 28, 2022
Pick It Forward for Orphans is a 501c3 dedicated to helping foster children in our community. This fishing tournament has and will continue to help support local foster children. Organizations that we will help with the proceeds from this tournament include, Making a New Way, Faith and Fostering, House of Grace, and Royal Family Kids Camp! We have supported Making a New Way and Royal Family Kids Camp in the past and we are adding two new organizations that run programs for children aging out of foster care. We can support more children each year because of your support of this tournament. Come have fun, invite friends, and make a difference. Thank you so much for giving of your heart for these children that don't have parents!
Dobyns Rods to first 100 teams! Given the day of the tournament at weigh in!
Lunch provided at 2:30 PM by Hugh Wood Catering, Minden!
Gary McCoy to EMCEE!
Registration $160 per team, pay electronically online or print off form online and follow directions.
BIGGEST BASS OVER TEN POUNDS $5000 sponsored by Kyle Robinson, Injury Attorney
FIRST PLACE $1500 donated by Dr. Todd Flowers "Mira Primary Care"
SECOND PLACE $1000 donated by Red River Trailers
THIRD PLACE $750 donated by Williams Morris Company
BIG BASS $500 donated by The Law Office of Zach Shadinger
Kyle Robinson, Injury Attorney
Hugh Wood Catering
Todd Flowers MD
Red River Trailers
Williams Morris Company
Paul Davis MD, Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists
Bill Parker, MD
The Law Office of Zach Shadinger
Jody and Shane Keenum
Community Bank, Jeff Cox
5th through 20th place prizes, 2 of each prize, winners choice:
2500lb ATV Winch
Deep Cycle Marine Batteries
Mandez's Seafood and Grill
Big Bass Pro Shop $100 gift card
Big Bass Pro Shop $50 gift card
Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Porro Prism Binocular
Outdoor Gourmet 10 qt Fish Fryer Set with Side Table
Solo Stove Titans
2 reels or gift certificates
Yeti Ice Chest
Cast Iron Pans with $25 gift card from Bergeron's
2-night stay Margaritaville with dinner for 2 at Jimmy's (up t0 $800 value)
Corks and Cuts $50 gift card
Minden Athletic $25 gift card with batting Cage Cards - 13 rounds
Barksdale Federal Credit Union $50 gift card
Flying Burger $50 gift card
Marble Slab $50 gift card
Scott Equipment Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Jacket ONYX
Will update prizes as we get them!
- You can register the morning of the event at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- If you have guided in the past 6 months on Caddo Lake you are not eligible to fish in this tournament.
- Trailering allowed, if you are registered and paid, you do not have to check in at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- Team members must fish out of the same boat.
- An angler can fish alone (4 overs rule applies).
- There is a 5 bass limit (must cull when 6th bass is caught).
- Boat must have operating live well with aerator system.
- Bass must be at least 12 inches in length and out of protected slot for Caddo Lake.
- All fishing with artificial lures only. Pork is allowed.
- Only one rod and reel may be used at a time.
- No trolling with combustion engine.
- All state, federal, and lake rules and/or laws apply.
- Dead fish assessed .5 lb. penalty per dead fish.
- Short or slot fish receive 1 lb. penalty and removal of the fish from stringer.
- Must be 18 to participate. Anyone not 18 must have parent/guardian written consent.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to refuse any entry they deem necessary.
- All entrants are subject to a polygraph test. Anyone unable to take polygraph due to consumption of alcohol will be disqualified from tournament.
- Any teams late for weigh in will not be allowed to weigh in.
- Stop fishing at 3 PM.
- Weigh in line closes at 3:30 PM.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs during tournament hours. SEE POLYGRAPH RULE.
- Life vest must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Must use proper lighting during hours of darkness.
FIRST CAST 6:00 AM- LAST CAST WILL BE 3 PM - MUST BE IN WEIGH IN LINE BY 3:30 PM.
ANY QUESTIONS CALL:
Mike Craig 510-8585
Mike Cork 560-9827
Jamie Jett 707-3070
If you would like to donate prizes or cash towards prizes, please call or text Jamie Jett 318-707-3070.
Your company and/or name will be advertised on the NW Louisiana Tournament facebook page and at the tournament.