Fourth Annual Pick It Forward for Orphans Fishing Tournament
Location: Caddo Lake, Earl G. Williamson Launch Ramp
May 27th, 2023
Pick It Forward for Orphans is a 501c3 dedicated to helping foster children in our community. This fishing tournament has and will continue to help support local foster
children. Organizations that we will help with the proceeds from this tournament include, Making a New Way, Faith and Fostering, House of Grace,
and Royal Family Kids Camp! We can support more children each year because
of your support of this tournament. Come
have fun, invite friends, and make a difference. Thank you so much for giving of your heart for these children!
Dobyns Rods to first 100 teams! Given the day of the tournament at weigh in!
Lunch provided at 2:30 PM by Hugh Wood Catering, Minden
Gary McCoy to EMCEE!
$180 per boat (cost for one or two anglers in a boat) pay electronically online or print off form online and follow directions.
Big Bass: $10.00, to be eligible for big bass, you have to pay the $10.00 fee when you register.
BIGGEST BASS OVER TEN POUNDS $5000 sponsored by Kyle Robinson, Injury Attorney
1st place: $1500, sponsored by "Mira Primary Care", Dr. Todd Flowers
2nd place: $1000 sponsored by "Red River Trailers"
3rd place: $750 sponsored by "Morris & Company"
Big Bass: $500 sponsored by Zach Shadinger, "Attorney at Law"
Kyle Robinson, "Injury Attorney"
"Mira Primary Care", Dr. Todd Flowers
Yves Verret, "Injury-Criminal Attorney"
"Red River Trailers"
"Morris and Company"
Louisiana Power Sports, Weigh in sponsor
Red River Fiberglass
Zach Shadinger, "Attorney at Law"
Paul Davis, MD, "Advanced Cardiovascular Specialists"
Shane and Jody Keenum
Judge Jeff Cox
Chris Turner for State Representative
The Parlor Too Hair Salon
JCM Industries, Inc
Liberty Custom Fab Custom Metal Signs and Art
Drift In Bait and Tackle
5th through 20th place prizes, 2 of each prize, winners choice!
Fishing Trips $800 value - 1/2 day guided trip at 10/10 Ranch in East Texas
Fishing Trips $800 value -1/2 day guided trip at 10/10 Ranch in East Texas
Red River Fiberglass, full boat detail including wax and buff, courtesy of Jennifer Blythe, value up to $1600
Cast Iron Skillets with $25 gift card to Bergeron's value $210
Noco Boost Plus Ultrasafe Jump Starters 12V 1000A value $200
Hopper Flip Desert Clay Yetis value $500
XPS Lithium-Ion Battery-Powered Filet Knives
Blanton's Bottles of Single Barrel Bourbon value$400
Auto Inflatable Life Vests $300 value
Milwaukee 450 Lumens Internal Rechargeable Magnetic Headlamps and Task Light value $ 150
Custom Metal Signs, LSU and Bass Fishing, $150
$100 Gift cards Bass Pro
$100 Gift cards to Bass Pro
$50 Gift Cards to Mandez Seafood Bar and Grill
$50 Gift cards to Cork and Cuts
$25 Gift cards to Drift In Bait and Tackle
Custom built fire pit donated by JCM Industries, Inc. Custom cut outs of bass fish!
- You can register the morning of the event at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- If you have guided in the past 6 months on Caddo Lake you are not eligible to fish in this tournament.
- Trailering allowed, if you are registered and paid, you do not have to check in at Earl G Williamson Launch Ramp.
- Team members must fish out of the same boat.
- An angler can fish alone (4 overs rule applies).
- There is a 5 bass limit (must cull when 6th bass is caught).
- Boat must have operating live well with aerator system.
- Bass must be at least 12 inches in length and out of protected slot for Caddo Lake.
- All fishing with artificial lures only. Pork is allowed.
- Only one rod and reel may be used at a time.
- No trolling with combustion engine.
- All state, federal, and lake rules and/or laws apply.
- Dead fish assessed .5 lb. penalty per dead fish.
- Short or slot fish receive 1 lb. penalty and removal of the fish from stringer.
- Must be 18 to participate. Anyone not 18 must have parent/guardian written consent.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to refuse any entry they deem necessary.
- All entrants are subject to a polygraph test. Anyone unable to take polygraph due to consumption of alcohol will be disqualified from tournament.
- Any teams late for weigh in will not be allowed to weigh in.
- Stop fishing at 3 PM.
- Weigh in line closes at 3:30 PM.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs during tournament hours. SEE POLYGRAPH RULE.
- Life vest must be worn when boat is on plane.
- Must use proper lighting during hours of darkness.
FIRST CAST 6:00 AM- LAST CAST WILL BE 3 PM - MUST BE IN WEIGH IN LINE BY 3:30 PM.
ANY QUESTIONS CALL:
Mike Craig 510-8585
Mike Cork 560-9827
Jamie Jett 707-3070
If you would like to donate prizes or cash towards prizes, please call or text Jamie Jett 318-707-3070.
Your company and/or name will be advertised on the NW Louisiana Tournament facebook page and at the tournament.
Insert phone number with no dashes.