22-23 Early Music Series- Community
Save 50 percent and experience world-class early music!
From tales of courtly love to beloved baroque treasures, the Early Music Series tells the stories of humanity throughout the centuries. This package includes five outstanding performances in some of Kansas City’s most beautiful venues PLUS:
Discounts on Special Add-On Concerts
Prime access to exclusive 22-23 events
- Europa Galante | October 7, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. | Atonement Lutheran Church
- Vox Luminis | October 29, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. | Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Tallis Scholars | December 2, 2022 at 7:30 p.m. | Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Bach Collegium Japan and Roderick Williams, baritone | February 3, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. | Atonement Lutheran Church
- Boston Camerata Presents Dido & Aeneas | March 24, 2023 at 7:30 p.m. | Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral
Pre-Show Email March 17, 2022
The Friends of Chamber Music are excited to present Benjamin Bagby’s Beowulf happening Friday night at 7:30PM at Grace & Holy Trinity Cathedral.
Doors will be open at 6:15PM. Plan on arriving early so we can get you checked in seated as quickly as possible. Our pre-concert talk will begin at 6:30PM. The concert will begin at 7:30PM and lasts roughly 85 minutes, with no intermission.
As a reminder, all patrons must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVD-19 test performed within the last 72 hrs, either by presenting a physical or digital copy along with a photo ID. Negative COVID tests must utilize PCR. Entry to the event will not be granted without this.
Masks are required at all times while inside the building. The mask policy is in compliance with local guidelines and applies to all patrons, staff, crew and volunteers.
If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, for the safety of our community we ask that you do not attend tonight’s performance.
For any questions, please contact Chris at our box office at 816-561-9999, or [email protected]
We are excited to see you at Friday's performance!
Thank you for being a Friend!