TED Talk in A Week Day Camp July 18-22
Craft your TED Talk and get Coaching to apply for a Youth TED Event
TED Talk in a Week Day Camp (Grades 5-8) July 18-22, 2022 9:30-4:30 pm PST
The Speak Feed Lead Public Speaking Studio at 16761 NE 79th Street Redmond, WA. 98052
$1297* (includes help with Youth TED event application and a speaking slot on a youth summit fall 2022) Tuition fees are 100% tax-deductible*
Register Today - 3 payment plan available* (must be paid by July 16, 2022)
Would you love your child to...
- Be confident in public speaking and be a TED Talk & international speaker (even before they start high school)?
- Gain real life skills and experience in crafting and applying to give an inspiring TED Talk message?
- Initiate conversations with you, teachers and others, and answer with more than a grunt?
Imagine your child's...
- Voice and talent spotlighted on a TED & international stage.
- Skills in storytelling, vocabulary, and delivery of their message increasing immensely and having real-world experience to show.
- Expression when they put on an application for college admission or special advanced placement program "I am a TED Talk speaker".
Course is small (only 10 spots available) and includes: workbook, t-shirt, lunch every day, immediate and valuable feedback, outdoor games and actitivities.
After course is completed, your child will be ready to apply for a TED Talk youth event and prepared to share their talent with the world.
Lunches will be provided by local vendors such as Panera Bread, Taco Time, Fatburger, Teriyaki, and Thai Food
*Note: Tuition fees are a 100% tax-deductible and non-refundable contribution to The Speak Feed Lead Project and will go toward supporting programs for children in low income and marginalized communities
SAVE BIG! Bundle discount $4997 when you enroll in Speech Champ in A Week, TED Talk in A Week, Keynote Speaker in A Week and Author in A Week (save $200) + Free publishing ($497) - when you act before July 4th, 2022
Write off the tax, and help your child write a book!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!