Speech Champ in A Week Day Camp July 11-15
Craft a short winning speech to be judged in competition
Speech Champ in a Week Day Camp (Grades 5-8) July 11-15, 2022 9:30-4:30 pm PST
The Speak Feed Lead Public Speaking Studio at 16761 NE 79th Street Redmond, WA. 98052
$1297* (includes competition speech coaching and a speaking slot on a youth summit fall 2022) Tuition fees are 100% tax-deductible*
Register Today - 3 payment plan available* (must be paid by July 9, 2022)
Would you love your child to...
- Be confident in public speaking enough to compete in a real competition & be an international speaker (even before they start high school)?
- Gain real life skills and experience in crafting a short, inspirational, competition-style speech?
- Initiate conversations with you, teachers and others, and answer with more than a grunt?
Imagine your child's...
- Voice and talent spotlighted in a speech competition & on an international stage.
- Skills in storytelling, vocabulary, and delivery of their message increasing immensely and having real-world experience to show.
- Expression when they put on an application for college admission or special advanced placement program "I am a speech champ and international speaker".
Course is small (only 10 spots available) and includes: workbook, t-shirt, lunch every day, immediate and valuable feedback, outdoor games and actitivities.
After course is completed, your child will have competed in a speech competition and prepared to share their talent with the world.
Lunches will be provided by local vendors such as Panera Bread, Taco Time, Fatburger, Teriyaki, and Thai Food
*Note: Tuition fees are a 100% tax-deductible and non-refundable contribution to The Speak Feed Lead Project and will go toward supporting programs for children in low income and marginalized communities
SAVE BIG! Bundle discount $4997 when you enroll in Speech Champ in A Week, TED Talk in A Week, Keynote Speaker in A Week and Author in A Week (save $200) + Free publishing ($497) - when you act before July 4th, 2022
Write off the tax, and help your child write a book!