Become a Member of the CoC
Indianapolis CoC member commitments are outlined in the Membership Statement.
CoC Membership Statement
The Indianapolis Continuum of Care is a collaborative and engaged coalition of public and private agencies and individuals who are dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness in the City of Indianapolis. Members of the Continuum of Care recognize that long-term efforts and goals can only be realized through a cooperative approach and readily share information and resources (as they can) to meet their collective needs.
Individual members of the Continuum of Care must:
- Commit to support and /or implement strategies that prevent and end homelessness
- Actively participate in working towards the goals of the collective vision and fulfilling any promises they make
- Attend meetings of the Continuum
- Communicate Continuum work to the peers, industry, and/or population he/she represents
- Seek out input from the peers, industry, and/or population he/she represents
- Willingly exchange of information, ideas, and perspectives in meeting the goals of the collective vision
- Adhere to all Governance Charter policies
- Respect the varying differences and philosophies, recognizing that they are usually deeply held values
- Agree that compromise is valued over competition