Volunteer in MGP's Kitchen
Montrose Grace Place programming centers around a shared meal at our kitchen tables, and that wouldn't be possible without our dedicated kitchen volunteer teams. Kitchen teams can serve just once, or set up recurring dates to provide a hot dinner and dessert, serve dinner to youth and direct mentors, and clean-up afterwards.
- A desire to support youth experiencing homelessness of all sexualities and genders.
- Availability to volunteer from 5:30 pm to approximately 7:30 pm on at pre-scheduled youth nights.
Basic Job Description:
- This position consists of setting up the fellowship hall for the meal, serving the meal, and cleaning up the kitchen and dinner tables after meal.
- Kitchen volunteers have some direct contact with youth and the position requires a background check.
Position Time Requirement:
- Approximately two hours per shift, on pre-scheduled basis.