2022 May Dirt School
Taking your riding to the next level!
Skills covered include body position, braking, shifting, climbing, bike/body separation, and much more. We will cover the fundamentals of mountain biking, practice those skills in the field and then go on a guided trail ride. Functional mountain bike, helmet and closed toed shoes are required. This class is structured for 12 years and up. We are taking special precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Dirt School COVID-19 Precautions
1) Take your temperature before you head out to Dirt School. If you have a fever, are feeling sick, have a cough, or have been exposed to anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
2) Masks will be worn by instructors to the extent possible. Masks are recommended but optional for participants.
3) Everyone should practice social distancing of 6 feet between other participants. Instructors will use their outdoor voices to make sure everyone can hear.
4) We will have hand sanitizer available when you check in. Please use that upon arrival and before you leave.
5) Class sizes are being limited in accordance with Responsible RestartOhio guidelines.
6) Parents should respect social distancing as well. Spectators are not permitted.
7) Bring plenty of water and snacks for yourself - no sharing is allowed.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!