Register for the NCDD Bohm-inspired Dialogue Event
NCDD will be hosting a free webinar introducing a model for Bohm-inspired Dialogue. This 90-minute event will be held on June 3, 2022 at 1 PM EDT/10 AM PDT. Register today!
During this webinar, you will learn how the co-authors, Linda Ellinor & Glenna Gerard, of Dialogue: Rediscover the Transforming Power of Conversation (1998, John Wiley & Sons), one of the most comprehensive books based on the work of the late David Bohm (1917 - 1992), came to develop their model of Bohm-inspired Dialogue. Their book has now been translated into 5 languages and is available as a down-loadable e-book.
You will learn or experience the following:
- How they came to know of David Bohm’s proposal of Dialogue and the world view from which it originates.
- A definition of Bohm-inspired Dialogue and how it differs from other forms of conversation such as deliberation and discussion
- Why Dialogue is becoming ever more important in our crisis-ridden world today
- How Dialogue enhances decision-making and leads to aligned collective action
- The essential skills and guidelines for effective Dialogue
- A small-group experience of one of the core skills of Dialogue: Inquiry & Reflection
This session is FREE and open to all interested in learning more about this powerful approach to dialogue. Register today to join us!