Get Tickets or Pick a Sponsorship Package Here!
~ Building Community At Center Ice To Support Many Local Youth Programs! ~
- In 2013, I made a $300 anonymous donation to the survivors of the Sandy Hook School shootings in Newtown, CT.
- In 2014, I donated $400 to the fallen fire-fighter fund (the Lieutenant Ed Walsh and Michael Kennedy Memorial Fund) after the “Back Bay Blaze” took the lives of two of Boston’s best.
- In 2015, I headed to Worcester, MA to donate $1,300 in support of Dress For Success – a charity that helps women facing ‘trying’ times get back on their feet in a big way in the working world.
- In 2016, I stayed a bit more local and donated $2,500 in support of Catie's Closet – a charity that has given clothes, toiletries, and other life essentials to help over 25,000 students feel more confident and prepared for school throughout New England.
- In 2017, aside from helping Aaron's Presents, I will be publishing my first book, 13 Ways To Put Service Before Self: A Baker's Dozen Ways For "Winning" With Others In Life. My book will highlight how putting “Service Before Self” doesn’t cost a thing.
I look forward to seeing you "spread the love" at the Tsongas Arena for OUR biggest Skate-A-Thon yet!
5th Grader From Billerica, MA
Waiver for Aaron's Presents Skate Event TOMORROW! February 25, 2017
Hello! If you have a printer, could you please print and sign this, listing all of the people you will be bringing and being responsible for? It will save a lot of time at registration if you can do this! If you don't have a printer, we will have copies at registration when you arrive and check in. Thank you, and see you tomorrow!!
If you haven't sent us shoe/skate sizes yet, please text to 978-809-5487 or email [email protected] Thanks!