By coming together, we can build a sustainable model for continual, coordinated care and reduce the gaps in equitable access to preventative wellness.
Thank you so much for your interest in supporting Be Well Madison. Whether you have already donated or are just learning about the program, we are grateful to have you on board. With a collective effort, we believe that positive change can happen within our public health care system. Your generosity keeps this mission going by:
- Providing accessible care in community spaces that are personally relevant to the individuals we serve.
- Ensuring costs are not a barrier to anyone’s health.
- Bringing a diverse provider network together to serve the community.
Gifts to Be Well Madison provide sustainability to our work. Your gift, at any level, is greatly appreciated.
There are so many ways you can give to support Be Well Madison. Consider joining us in multiple ways!
- Champion the Cause! Become an advocate and help fundraise for Be Well Madison via your social platforms. Set your own fundraising goal and utilize your network of friends and family to help fundraise for Be Well Madison.Be a small business or corporate match donor - Email [email protected] if you are interested.
- Donate to our campaign! We are raising funds for our community program, which includes providing no-cost/low-cost preventative care sessions.
- Start a Giving Circle: Pool your resources together and make a commitment with 5 of your friends to donate and support individuals in Dane County who deserve access to preventative wellness. If each of your friends contributes $20, it will cover two hours of preventative services.
- Make a gift of stock or direct a gift from your Donor Advised Fund. Reach out to Lisa Dugdale, Executive Director, 116 North Few St. Suite 3, Madison, WI 53703, 608-620-4266, lisa[at]community-stewardship [dot] org. Let her know you want your gift designated to Be Well Madison!
For more information about Be Well Madison, visit www.bewellcommunitycollective.com.
Be Well Madison is a fiscally sponsored organization of the Center for Community Stewardship, Inc. Individual, Foundation, and Business contributions to the Center for Community Stewardship, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, are tax-deductible as allowed under the Internal Revenue Service tax code.