BARK Team Bass Tournament 2022
BARK Team Bass Tournament
Information & Rules
May 7, 2022
Lake Whitney, McCown Valley Park-
Entry Fee $250 per team
(based on 100 boats)
1st Place $10,000
2nd Place $4,000
3rd Place $3,000
4th Place $2,000
5th Place $1,000
Door Prizes for contestants (must be present to win)
Register at www.BarkRescue.org * Click on events and select tournament
- Angler(s) with valid TP&W TX fishing license.
- A team with consist of two anglers with at least one 18 years of age.
- No non-contestants may be in the boat during competition hours.
- A single angler may compete with the other teams but registration fee and rules still apply.
- Contestants must observe a 3-day water off limits to begin May 4 ending May 6.
- No entering any accessible Lake Whitney waters for any reason.
- There is no official practice.
- No information my be purchased or received during the 5 day off limit period.
- Non- contestants are not allowed to supply any information to contestant during off limit
- Due to the quantity of expected participants, and safety concerns, the BARK Team Tournament will allow trailering from any public ramp accessible to Lake Whitney.
- Contestants may not enter lake Whitney waters before 5 AM, May 7.
- First cast is 6:20 AM and last cast is 2:30 PM.
- Must be in line at McCown Valley Park scales by 3 PM.
- Please consider water temperatures and fish health keeping live wells aerated and fish replenishment solution active.
- With registration signatures, we will use your cell phone to communicate by text any updates or weather issues.
- The 5th place weights will be texted for anglers who choose not to weigh in.
- There will be 1 pound penalty for any dead weighed fish.
- Teams may weigh in 5 Bass (large mouth, small mouth, Kentucky spotted).
- Each must measure 14” mouth closed tail pinched.
- One pound penalty for weighing a dead fish.
- No culling of dead fish allowed!
- After 6th scorable bass, one bass must be culled to keep stringer to 5.
- Scales Open at 2:30 PM (Last Cast).
- All contestants are expected and must follow TP&W safety rules including life jackets while boat engine is in use with kill switch.
- Contestants may not fish within 25 yards of another contestant except to navigate round.
- Hole sitting by non contestants is prohibited.
- Please treat everyone on the lake with upmost courtesy and respect as you a patron of BARK and we are here to SAVE dogs!
- Should weather force contestants to cover, fishing must cease until its safe to return to boat.
- All bass must be caught on artificial lures with each cast completed before next cast can be made.
- Contestants must land fish in sporting manor and may not get out of the boat to access new water.
- Landing nets are permitted
- All teams must be registered by first cast of 6:45 AM to participate.
- You can register at McCrown Valley Park, BARK table or at www.BarkRescue.org
- Teams must register online. No cash accepted.
- All entry fees are tax deductible and will receive a tax deductible receipt after the tournament
- via email.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!