Campaign Update (2/22) — Thanks to our first round of supporters, we’ve reached our first round of $5k to cover 50% of costs!! We’re now opening Round 2 for supporters and sponsors to cover the remaining $5-7k of event costs — every contribution will go directly towards bringing Food Fest to Piedmont.
Thanks so much for your generosity!
The PFF team & community
Dear Friends, Family, and Community Supporters -
Thank you so much for visiting the Piedmont Food Fest fundraising page! The vision for Piedmont Food Fest is to organize a day-long festival showcasing the vibrant cultures of the Bay Area through food, drink, and music. There nothing that builds community like breaking bread and toasting both old friends and new -- this is our chance to connect while having a great time sampling a smorgasbord of cuisines!
Piedmont Food Fest will include:
- An international food showcase of the best of the Bay while sharing the origin stories that go beyond the kitchen
- A local craft beer & wineries pavilion, where sampling everything will be highly encouraged!
- Inspiring and fun programming, such as Taiko drummers, Bhangra dancers, Mariachi, and other live performances
- Community partner center where you can learn about and support our community groups helping others around the Bay
- Student engagement through curriculum tie-ins & performances
We hope you'll support us in making Food Fest a reality by donating to this cause and becoming a member of our Founding Circle. In addition to earning our eternal gratitude, Founding Circle members will gain early access to the event, order ahead, and get a collectible thank you swag!
Thanks again and we appreciate your support in bringing this to town!
Roger Tsai, Diana Lee, Abha Kothari, Judy Jang, Kala Hale, Anne Hawkins, Kyle Killion, David Lau, Tien Tang, Amy Kelly, Ellen Lee, Lisa Carnazzo, Vibha Gupta