Welcome to Piedmont Food Fest -- a multicultural festival showcasing the vibrant cultures of the Bay Area through food, drink, and music.
There's something for everyone at Piedmont Food Fest:
- An diverse array of the Bay's best food trucks, hand-picked for their amazing cuisine and inspiring origin stories
- Our locally sourced craft beer & wineries pavilion, where sampling everything will be highly encouraged!
- Inspiring local artists, including the 45 piece Great Wall Youth Orchestra and captivating mariachi duo Son Nuestro.
- Community partner tables where you can meet and support amazing community groups helping others around the Bay
- Student engagement through creativity projects created just for this event
Piedmont Food Fest is fiscally sponsored by the 501c(3) Social Good Fund, and any donations raised during this event will go toward expanding our platform to showcase multicultural local businesses, partners, and artists. For more info, visit us at www.piedmontfoodfest.org.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!