Author in A Week Summer Day Camp August 1-5
You'll write a chapter of a compilation book published on Amazon!
Author in a Week Program (Grades 5-8) August 1-5, 2022 9:30-4:30 pm PST
The Speak Feed Lead Public Speaking Studio at 16761 NE 79th Street Redmond, WA. 98052
$1797* (includes the cost of book design, editing and publishing) Tuition fees are 100% tax-deductible*
Register Today - 3 payment plan available* (must be paid by July 30, 2022)
Would you love your child to...
- Be confident in public speaking and a published author (even before they start high school)?
- Gain real life skills and experience in editing and chapter design?
- Initiate conversations with you, teachers and others, and answer with more than a grunt?
Imagine your child's...
- Voice and talent spotlighted in a book published and sold on Amazon and other online retailers.
- Skills in storytelling, vocabulary, and delivery of their message increasing immensely and having something tangible to show.
- Expression when they put on an application for college admission or special advanced placement program "I am a published author".
Course is small (only 10 spots available) and includes: workbook, t-shirt, lunch every day, immediate and valuable feedback, outdoor games and actitivities.
After course is completed, your child will be able to increase their entreprenuerial and interviewing skills at their book signing events when they share their talent with the world.
Lunches will be provided by local vendors such as Panera Bread, Taco Time, Fatburger, Teriyaki, and Thai Food
*Note: Tuition fees are a 100% tax-deductible and non-refundable contribution to The Speak Feed Lead Project and will go toward supporting programs for children in low income and marginalized communities
SAVE BIG! Bundle discount $4997 when you enroll in Speech Champ in A Week, TED Talk in A Week, Keynote Speaker in A Week and Author in A Week (save $200) + Free publishing ($497) - when you act before July 4th, 2022
Write off the tax, and help your child write a book!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!