Building a Culture of Education
Join us for community development and our learning series.
For Oak Cliff's mission "We aim to liberate Oak Cliff from systemic oppression through a culture of education, while increasing social mobility and social capital."
The 'Building a Culture of Education' is brought to you by For Oak Cliff and the Wings organization. Through our commitment to life-long learning this development and learning series is for the entire family. The purpose is to encourage curiosity, by providing a space for our community to learn and grow together. All age groups are welcome.
This learning series will include:
- Vision Boarding: Session on Bringing your dreams into focus
- GOAL Setting: Session on Creating S.M.A.R.T goals
- Health=Wealth: Session on the Importance of self-care
- Bringing your best self: Session on Learning about your Own Strengths
- Conflict Resolution: Session on Understanding and managing conflict
- Mindfulness: Session on What it means to be mindful
- Resume Writing & Interview Skills: Session on the Importance of a solid resume & Interview Do's and Don'ts