Love and Lemonade - NSF's Summer Splash 2022
Join us for "Love and Lemonade" - NSF's 2022 Summer Splash!
Help raise awareness for those diagnosed with Nephrotic Syndrome - a serious and rare auto-immune disease affecting the kidneys, and funds for the meaningful patient programs NSF offers.
Here's What to Do:
- Mix up some lemonade or bake some goodies.
- Tell our story - share NSF's mission with your customers!
- Extra credit - post your stand to social media & tag us @nephroticsyndromefoundation!
- Donations can be collected via cash / check, on our website or via venmo!
- 100% of funds raised through 9/1/22 GET DOUBLED thanks to the Jonathon and Rae Corr Family Foundation!
Every new follower or $ raised helps spread awareness and fund critical patient programs, including:
- Backpacks of Hope - A backpack of comfort items and medical supplies provided to newly diagnosed patients (valued at over $300).
- Camp NSF - An annual camp, 100% free, for patients, siblings & families, Livermore, CA.
- NSF’s Finding Health Series - An ongoing series offering content, education and wellness segments, sessions and seminars on topics related to the NS journey.
- NSF’s Peer Team - Older teens and young adults who support younger patients in their journey.. and each other!
- Thermometer Program - A hospital-grade thermometer provided to patient families ($300+ value).
- Patient Grants - Support for costs related to caring for a child with NS.
- Little Angels - An unsolicited care package program for young warriors.
- Podcast - Inspirational and authentic stories of warriors living with Nephrotic Syndrome.
Thank you for taking part in our 2022 Summer Splash! Let's make some lemonade!
Love, The Nephrotic Syndrome Foundation Family