Return to Presence
Our Annual Fundraiser
We hope you will join us for Return to Presence so we can enjoy in community:
- The opportunity to experience deep presence and awareness in great company
- Mindfulness practices and an interactive art experience
- Special virtual guest visit by Dr. Christopher Willard, Harvard Medical School professor and author of many books, including Growing Up Mindful and Alphabreaths, talking about mindfulness, covid, and mental wellness.
- Student-led mindfulness practice.
- Testimonials from classroom teachers .
- Hear about the impact of mindfulness on our students, schools and community.
- Support our important work in schools, teaching mindfulness to students, teachers, and families.
- Delicious food catered by Acorn Catering and Cameron Catering, wine, and a special cocktail and mocktail!
If you would like to attend and the ticket price is a barrier, please fill out this short form - we have tickets for community members available and will save you a seat.
If you're unable to attend, please consider making a donation below and help us spread the word!