Mifgash Choref 5783 (2022-23)
Winter trip to Israel during Hanukkah
- Apply here to join your Midrasha friends and visit Israeli teens for Mifgash Choref [Winter Encounter]
- The Israel Within Reach grant is a need-blind program (meaning applicants are judged solely on their merits, irrespective of their ability to pay) that covers $500 of the trip cost.
- There are more scholarship opportunities that we will be sharing upon registration.
The cost does not include cell phones, passport expenses, health insurance, spending money, incidentals or the gift for your host family. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Registration is due October 4, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. If we don't have enough participants attending, we will cancel the trip.
- We will confirm the trip by October 12, 2022.
- Participation and intent to pay contract due by October 14, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
- Balance or payment plan for the trip is due by October 31, 2022.
- Must attend orientation meetings October 23, 2022 at 5:00 pm and November 17, 2022 at 7:30 p.m
- Scholarship deadlines must be followed.
COVID, Health & Refunds:
- While attending Mifgash, all attendees (and staff) are required to be *up to date with Covid-19 vaccines, including boosters. * Per CDC guidelines, “people aged 12 years to 17 years can only receive the updated Pfizer bivalent booster."
- Please see our website: CCM Mifgash Choref (winter) 5783 for up to date Covid policies.
- Julia Babka-Kurzrock at 510-407-6728 [email protected] our Program Director or
- CCM Director, Devra Aarons at 925-944-4701 or [email protected].