This is a non-sanctioned event, so it is open to both rookie and experienced cooks.
7 am - 11 am
turn in time is at 11 am NO EXCEPTIONS
$50 per team per category
Categories: Rib - Chicken
1. Each team will consist of up to 3 team members.
2. Each team will be provided a box to place entry into and one team member will be responsible for bringing entry to Judging Area on time. Any entry brought to the Judging Area after deadline will be disqualified from that category.
3. All teams will have a 10X10 space to set up and cook in. You must provide your own tent and make sure it is weighted down.
4. In addition to the Judges’ Box, we request enough meat to feed 20 people to be donated to Colors for a Cause to sell as plate lunches.
5. No food or drinks will be sold by the contestants to the public during the event.
6. Turn in times will be at 11:00. A turn in table will be set up and teams will be able to turn their entries
7. Cooks are to prepare and cook in a sanitary manner.
8. No pets are allowed in cooking area for health issues.
9. No fires outside the cooking device (example: on the ground)
ALL decisions of the judges are final.
Summer Day of Hope for Cookoff
You have items in your cart!
Once you leave this campaign, your cart items will not carry over to another campaign.
Complete your cart transaction before moving on if you don't want to lose these cart items.
It looks like you're using an outdated browser, which cannot properly display this page. Please switch to a different browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. You can download any of these supported browsers using the following links: