You're invited to experience two days that will impact your life for good moving you into the future YOU WANT TO LIVE IN!
Join me, Angie Law, and my husband, Larry, for a two-day in-person personal development "BootCamp" where we'll teach and practice many truths that we have learned from reading hundreds of books and running a successful educational non-profit for the last 18 years. During this experience with other participants you'll:
- Learn principles of truth like the "Law of the Container" and how that translates into every aspect of your life
- See how the "Ceiling of Complexity" doesn't have to keep you stuck
- Define your Purpose and Position in order to maximize your Profitability
- Understand how your income will be in direct relationship to the value you bring to the marketplace
- Be uplifted and inspired through participant presentations and see what gets developed after your own presentation!
- Learn "How it is anywhere is how it is everywhere!"
- How to take your mess to make it your message!
- How to maximize multipliers!
- How to utilize "Einstein Time" in order to flow through the stressors of life
We don't hold this event often-- sometimes only once a year. So if you're interested, we suggest you register right away because we keep this event small at just 21 which ensures we have enough time to devote to each of the participants in the follow-up after the presentations.
There will be some prep work to do before the weekend so everyone arrives primed to get the most out of the event. There are two transformational books we will ask you to read that will help you understand some of the key concepts we will be working on together, and you will also have the option to prepare a presentation about any topic you wish to share with the group.
- Early Bird Pricing May 18 - July 31 $150.00
- Regular Pricing begins August 1: $175.00
And as a special treat, we've asked the BEST home cook, Angelica Orr, to offer catered meals to attendees. This is optional, but we can't recommend it enough as it is made with ONLY quality ingredients. She is wonderful and you will be glad you are being fueled with real food, nothing junk about it. And for just 12 dollars a meal that is a steal of a deal!!