AC Moore Elementary School 2022 Fundraiser
- AC Moore Elementary SC FitMe & Special OlympicsFUNdraiser and Rivalry Run
Are you ready to show your support for the Bobcat Community as they team up with the Special Olympics Unified Champion Schools Committee and Wellness Committee to raise money for SC FitMe and Special Olympics South Carolina?
The SC FitMe educational fundraising initiative is sponsored by the South Carolina Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance. This program seeks to develop a strong school, a strong community, a strong state, by beginning with a strong ME! SC FitMe is designed to assist schools with fund raising while promoting physically active lifestyles and wellness for students, schools, communities and individuals throughout South Carolina.
Participating in the SCFitMe and Special Olympics FUNdraiser and Rivalry Run is a great way to show your support for the Unified Champion School Committee’s commitment to making A. C. Moore a more inclusive environment. Additionally, your participation and donations will assist Special Olympics South Carolina with their mission to: “Provide year-round sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families, other Special Olympics athletes, and the community. ”
Here’s how it work:
- Show your enthusiasm for Marvel Comics or D.C. Comics by collecting donations for your superheroes.
- For each dollar you collect, your superheroes earn one point.
- The superheroes with the most points at the conclusion of the fundraiser wins!
- Our goal is to raise $1500.00.
- The fundraiser will kick-off on Monday, May 9th & conclude with the Bobcat Rivalry Run Friday, May 20th
- (Additional details to follow).
- Donations, along with the weekly coupon, should be turned in to Mrs. Whetstone
- Week 1-Due on Thursday, May 12th
- Week 2-Due on Thursday, May 19th
- Cash (no coins, please) and checks are acceptable. Please make checks payable to SC FitMe.
Have your student participate in Work-Out Week Activity
- Will be outside (weather permitting) or in the auditorium from 7:05-7:25 am.
- Send $1 for your child each day for the planned activities
Thank you in advance for your support!
-A.C. Moore Unified Champion School and Wellness Committees
SC FitMe & Special Olympics FUNdraiser & Rivalry Run Flyer