Hope Unlimited KAA Scholarship Application
Need Financial Assistance? See qualifications and apply here.
Hope Unlimited, Inc. is now accepting registrations for Kids Across America Summer Camp (KAA), Branson, MO - Session 8, July 24 thru the 30th for ages 10 - 18 years old.
You must contact Hope Unlimited Inc. website to receive the link for the special Hope Unlimited Price of $100* per camper (which includes Round Trip Bus Transportation). Value: $ 235.00. If you have not done see please submit information to receive link at the Registration site.
To apply for the Hope Unlimited Scholarship for KAA 2022:
Applicant must be the parent, legal guardian, or custodial adult of the camper(s).
- Household must currently qualify for free or reduced lunch.
- Household is registering two or more siblings from same address.
- Proof of other extenuating circumstance of financial hardship.
- Participates in the Hope Unlimited Tutoring Program.
If one or more of these apply to your household or campers, feel free to apply for the KAA Hope Unlimited Scholarship.*
*Scholarship funds are limited, and are considered based upon qualifications. Hope Unlimited, Inc. is does not guarantee camp slots or scholarships and reserves the sole discretion to grant scholarships, or deny applications.
* YOU MUST REGISTER VIA THE HOPE UNLIMITED/KAA LINK IN ORDER TO RECEIVE DISCOUNTED PRICING WITH TRANSPORTATION ($100.00). Price does not include funds for lunch stop, PowerAde’s, or any canteen items during travel to/from camp, or during session. Campers must be qualified to attend per KAA rules/regulations. No Exceptions.
*IMPORTANT: IF YOU REGISTER VIA THE GENERAL KAA REGISTRATION PORTAL, AND NOT VIA THE HOPE UNLIMITED LINK, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE SPECIAL HOPE UNLIMITED PRICING ($100.00), OR BE REGISTERED FOR ROUND TRIP BUS FAIR.
For additional questions or concerns please contact Carl Jones at 314-267-3273.