2022 Photography Exhibition
Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo is proud to announce its fourth photography exhibition, an opportunity for the Zoo’s many dedicated amateur and professional photographers to submit their best work for public viewing. This year's photo exhibition will be a hybrid event, with People's Choice voting taking place online and an in-person showing of the top 100 photos. This year's contest will also feature a Youth Category.
- Each photographer can submit three photos, with a $10 fee per photo. For youth photographers, the fee is $5 per photo.
- For the best quality for viewing the photos online, the recommended image size is 1088 x 816 pixels with a maximum file size of 1MB.
- Photos must have been taken on Zoo grounds. Plants and grounds photos are allowed. They may be older photos from a previous year as well as current photos.
- Milford Photo will provide First, Second, and Third prizes in the form of gift certificates to the store. First prize is $200, second prize is $100, and third prize is $50. In addition, Milford Photo will also provide a gift certificate for the Youth Category.
- In addition to the judged photos, a People’s Choice will be selected. The public can vote on their favorite by making a one-dollar donation for each vote. Voting will take place online.
- Digital, first round photos are due to be submitted by July 4 at 11:59 p.m.
- Photographers are invited to upload their submissions at https://www.beardsleyzoo.org/photography-exhibition.html
- If you have questions, email Jessica Taylor at [email protected]