The EAP Membership program invites you to take another step in investing in your practice as an arts worker. Together, we will build a larger network of people committed to transformative relationships and strengthen the local arts and culture ecosystem through research, leadership development, and project incubation.
TOGETHER WE ARE: EAP represents the diverse arts workforce in the Bay Area. As leaders, we are a network of arts administrators, for-profit and nonprofit staff, arts educators, creative entrepreneurs, curators and cultural producers, and creatives -- those whose work is to facilitate other people’s creative work. We range in age from 20 to 60, are at various levels in our career, and are diverse along multiple dimensions of experience, identity, and culture.
TOGETHER WE CAN: Through knowledge sharing, learning opportunities, and partnerships, EAP members build relationships, develop leadership, explore emerging ideas and models, and take action on issues impacting arts and culture workforce. As a network we elevate the way arts leadership is expressed and valued and create pathways to meaningful and sustainable work.
Please contact Rhiannon MacFayden, Co-Director, if you have questions or want to know more: rhiannon(at)emergingsf(dot)org
- - -
Membership Structure + Benefits
Basic Annual Membership Levels $20 - $35: Aspiring/Emergent Leader $36 - $70: Growing Leader $71 - $120: Deep-Rooted Leader
- Entry Interview (value: $150)
- Access to member communications
- Free access to affinity circles, details here (value: $40/yr)
- Free Network Mixers (value: $50/yr)
- Discounted tickets to Emergence, workshops, talks, and other events (value: $30–50/yr)
- Discounts to partner networking events First access to open calls for contributors to publications, grants, MADE, etc.
- Online member profile Print copy of Emerge, annual trade publication (value: $20/issue)
Sustainer Annual Membership
$250 - 500