Join us for a fun night of gaming, winning and laughs. On Oct. 8th, 2022, we bring you Texas Hold'em and Casino Night. Both tickets include Hors d’oeuvres soft drinks, water and one (1 ) beer ticket. There will be a cash bar available.
Fun, fast paced Texas Hold'em Tournament, with $3500.00 in guaranteed prizes.
Your $100.00 entrance fee includes:
- $1500 in chips for Texas Hold'em,
- Hors d’oeuvres, soft drinks and one (1) beer ticket.
- PLUS, sign up by Sept. 20th for a bonus $500.00 in poker chips
You can also choose to pre-buy your 3 Re-Buys.
What does this do? It earns you an additional $500.00 in bonus chips. So, for a total purchase of
$250.00 you will have $6500.00 in chips. This is only available with purchase before Sept. 20th. Now, you don't
have to stop to purchase your chips while playing.
***Re-Buys the night of the event will only be available during the first hour of play.
- Re-Buy 1- $50 for $1000 chips
- Re-Buy 2- $50 for $1000 chips
- Re-Buy 3- $50 for $2000 chips.
Texas Hold'em Rules
- This is an elimination tournament.
- Chips cannot be exchanged for cash, prizes will be issued as gift cards.
- Top ten players will move on to the final round.
- Prizes will be issued to the top three players at:
1st -$1750.00 (50%)
2nd- $1225.00 (35%)
3rd- $525.00 (15%)
- ***No Texas Hold'em chips may leave the room at any time or be used to play any of the casino games.
- You may join Casino Night if your luck is not in the cards.
- You can purchase Casino Night chips at designated spots that night.
If Texas Hold’em is not your style we’ve got you covered….
Enjoy a fun casino night with Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, 3 Card Poker, and a Money Wheel.
Your $100.00 entrance includes:
- $200.00 in Casino chips
- Hors d’oeuvres, and one (1) beer ticket.
- Plus, register by Sept. 20th for a bonus $50.00 in Casino Chips.
- Earn raffle tickets based on the amount of chips you win.
- Each raffle ticket is a chance to win one of our amazing baskets.
- Final call for exchange of poker chips for raffle tickets will be made 20 minutes before drawing of tickets.
- Additional Casino Chips will be sold until 30 minutes before the basket raffle.
Casino Night Rules
- No casino chips can be used in Texas Hold'em Tournament.
- All chips must be cashed in for raffle tickets.
- Chips will not be exchanged for cash.
- No Bent, ripped, or tickets with stickers allowed to be picked as the winner.
- You must be present to win and you must remove your basket that night.
- No cash will be exchanged for baskets.
*Cash, checks, credit cards and Venmo will be accepted all night.
**Keep an eye and ear out for specials offered during the night.
***casino chips can not be used in the Texas Hold'Em Tournamnet.