This year, we will grant wishes for
thousands of Dallas County’s homeless and low-income children. For some, it
may be the first time they have ever received a present. For all, it
will be a time that makes them feel special, and one that they will remember.
You can participate by filling wishes for specific children or by buying toys for our undesignated drive
(virtually or to be delivered in-person).
Our goal is 2,000 Presents!
This year funds raised through the sponsorship program will be used to purchase toys and help cover costs of distributing over 10,000 Lbs of food to participants in need as well as fund actives so they are free to the guest who attend.
Our Work and Why it Matters
Since 2015,Helen's Project has been meeting the needs of the poor
and homeless through emergency services, rehabilitation, transitional
programs and community outreach. Our mission is to provide
hope to communities. With a focus on homeless and low income individuals
and families. We want to see family stability, health access, and
positive community change. Thus, we strive to provide solution focused
social support and resources with excellence in quality, service and
access.Regardless of their story, Helen's Project is dedicated to
eliminating barriers to stability. We are here to work collaboratively
through a variation of services to remove barriers to long term
stability.This is accomplished
through the generous support of our volunteers, community supporters and
- Align Your Brand with a Highly Visible, Community-Supported Campaign
in the Agency's newsletter for certain sponsor levels
- Recognition on The Time is now landing page on the Agency’s website for all sponsors
- Recognition on the Agency’s social media outlets for some sponsor levels
- Special media and volunteer opportunities for higher level sponsors
- And more!
- Help Feed Thousands of People in Need
- Positively Impact the Homeless Community
- Generate a Groundswell of Philanthropy with Your Employees/Network
Ways you can Help
For any of the above options, please contact X-Zavier Henderson or (214) 809-0014 for more information.