Lake Country Power 2023
2022-2023 Helping Here Campaign
Our community has a proud tradition of coming together to help others. As part of our efforts to strengthen our area, Lake Country Power is offering employees the opportunity to support their community through United Way of 1000 Lakes.
United Way of 1000 Lakes has been making a positive impact in the greater Itasca area for 60 years. They care deeply for things worth fighting for, like preparing preschoolers for kindergarten, preparing youth for success, helping families become financially stable, and providing essential human needs like food, shelter, and safety.
Now through Monday, November 7th, you will have the opportunity to play your part by giving through easy payroll deduction, one-time or recurring cash/check/credit card, or bill me options.
Thank you in advance for considering how you can participate in this year’s campaign.
*Employee Incentives for 2022-2023:
- $80 donation gives you a chance to win a $60-gift certificate to the company store. Three winners will be drawn at the banquet (one per service center).
- $150 donation = chance to win the “grand prize” vacation day (company- wide) AND $50 at the company store. The winner will be drawn in December and announced.
Visit Updates tab under the menu for campaign updates and activities
Campaign Kick-off Meeting: October 24 - 11 AM September 29, 2022
Campaign Kick-off Meeting
Cohasset Training-Conference Room.
Kim Brink-Smith, executive director for United Way of 1,000 Lakes, will share this year’s goal and vision for our local community. We’ll also hear from a young lady named Kayla and the outpouring of support our community was able to provide in her time of need. You won’t want to miss hearing how Kayla “left home to find home.”
What to expect:
- United Way will talk about this year’s theme, the overall giving goal, the need in our communities, and the different ways to give.
- Employees will hear from a community member impacted by United Way's work.
- Employees will receive a tutorial how to use the e-pledging site.
- Lake Country Power staff will announce the pledge goal and incentives for giving for Cohasset-Remer employees