Click the red 'Continue' button at the bottom of this page.
This panel presentation examines why neurodiversity matters in terms of justice, equity, and inclusion in couples relationships. It will highlight tools from Relational Life Therapy (RLT) that can be used to support intimate connection and cherishing in neurodiverse relationships.
Recording Length: 2 Hours and 20 Minutes
ASL Interpretation is included, but unfortunately the zoom recording doesn't capture them when slides are being shown. We are sorry for this inconvenience.
If you purchase this recording, you will also get a copy of:
1. the SlideDeck used in the presentation,
2. A sheet of Resources and References
3. Written answers to the questions that came through during the event!
Proceeds from these donations will support us in hosting future events in this Community Conversation Series.
Sliding Scale: If the cost is prohibitive to you, please contact us directly at
[email protected] to request a discounted rate.
If you enjoy the conversation, please tell us why, by leaving a comment below!
Spread the Word
If you’re excited about the event and this Community Conversation Series, we’d be so grateful if you’d share it with the world!
It’s the best way for our young Foundation to gain awareness and we very much appreciate your support.
This page has social buttons on the left side to make sharing easy.
- Examine the social and historical context for the concept of neurodiversity
- Identify and examine vulnerabilities, injustices, and inequities that neurodiverse people experience or are at risk of experiencing, particularly in relationships
- Demonstrate the applications of RLT with neurodiverse couples including slowing down the model; adjusting for diverse learning, sensory, social communication, emotional, and executive function needs; setting expectations; and creating the relational space for grief, repair, and cherishing
- Examine shame and family of origin issues in neurodiverse relationships through an RLT Lens
- Discuss similarities and differences in neurodiverse and neurotypical relationships through an RLT Lens
- Discuss how and why RLT is a model that is a particularly effective relational model with neurodiverse couples.
Learn more about Relational Life Foundation at: