Urban Garden Tour & Tasting with Bountiful Cities
Sunday July 9th 2023
Tasting Tickets have SOLD OUT. You can still register and visit the gardens.
The second annual Urban Garden Tour and Tasting with Bountiful Cities is FREE and open to everyone!
Purchase RAFFLE Tickets in advance HERE.
- Local food producing gardens will open their gates for visitors!
- Guest can take part in educational activities, and tours.
- There is no cost to visit the gardens and everyone is welcome - please leave your furry friends at home though!
- Local chefs will be preparing small bites for sampling for visitors with a tasting ticket.
- Local (nonalcoholic) drinks will be available.
- Proceeds will support urban food security and the gardens on the tour.
- See all the gardens on the map below!
Participating Food and Beverage Producers include:
The Hop Ice Cream, Cúrate, Every Day Gourmet, Pizza Mind, The West End Bakery, Tastee Diner, Chai Pani, Sunny Point, Asheville Tea Co, Urban Orchard Cider, Sugar and Snow Gelato, Shanti Elixirs, Cooperative Coffee Roasters, and Devil's Foot Beverages.
Register below to join the tour and to purchase food and beverage tickets. To sample at every garden Tasting Tickets are $40.
Register for free without the tasting ticket!
If cost is a barrier to you and you are interested in the Tasting Ticket find out about our other options by emailing [email protected]
Our goal is to raise awareness about urban agriculture and long-term food security solutions in uplifting the work of organizations, businesses, and nonprofits. We want to celebrate all we can grow with inclusivity, collaboration and a low carbon footprint.
If you are interested in volunteering, or becoming a sponsor to help us make this amazing event happen (on the day of or in a garden beforehand), please contact [email protected] or
Sign Up to Find Out More About Volunteering
This is a rain or shine event tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable in the case of a weather event.
Urban Garden Tour & Tasting Sponsors
Photo Gallery from Garden Tour and Tasting 2022