2023 Urban Garden Tour & Tasting
Celebrating and Growing Food Secure Communities
Urban Garden Tour & Tasting with Bountiful Cities
The second annual Urban Garden Tour and Tasting with Bountiful Cities is FREE and open to everyone!
- Local food producing gardens will open their gates for visitors!
- Guest can take part in educational activities, and tours.
- There is no cost to visit the gardens and everyone is welcome - please leave your furry friends at home though!
- Local chefs will be preparing small bites for sampling for visitors with a tasting ticket.
- Local (nonalcoholic) drinks will be available.
- Proceeds will support urban food security and the gardens on the tour.
- Garden map coming soon!
Register below to join the tour and to purchase food and beverage tickets. To sample at every garden, tickets are $25 during Early Bird Pricing.
Tasting Tickets will go up to $35 - so get your tickets today!
Register for free without the tasting ticket.
Our goal is to raise awareness about urban agriculture and long-term food security solutions in uplifting the work of organizations, businesses, and nonprofits. We want to celebrate all we can grow with inclusivity, collaboration and a low carbon footprint.
If you are interested in volunteering, or becoming a sponsor to help us make this amazing event happen (on the day of or in a garden beforehand) please contact [email protected]
Photo Gallery from Garden Tour and Tasting 2022