Mifgash 2023-24 Early Registration
...sign up early for either our Summer or Winter Mifgash adventures!
Announcing CCM's Mifgash 2023-24 Adventures!
Use this form to early register a teen for Mifgash Summer/Kayeetz and/or early apply for Mifgash Winter/Choref. These unique opportunities aim to interweave our American and Israeli teens together through friendship, to deepen our shared sense of K'lal Israel (Jewish peoplehood), and enhance our understanding of what it means to be Jewish and grow up in each country.
Summer in SF Bay Area (Israelis come to us!) - July 28 - August 6, 2023
About Mifgash Kayetz/Summer: This 1.5-week journey features daily bus adventures all over the Bay Area with your Midrasha friends and our visiting Israeli friends from Holtz Academy. In past years we've gone to Six Flags, museums, Chinatown, Baker Beach, Muir Woods, Stanford, and more! Once full registration is open you can sign up for the whole week, one day at a time, and/or just the retreat. Hosting a pair of Israeli teens is not required to participate, but it does deepen your teen (and family's) experience.
Winter in Israel (we go to the Israelis!) - December 27, 2023 - January 8, 2024
Join in with your close Midrasha friends for a chance to get to know Israel from the inside, being hosted by our friends from the Holtz Academy. In past years we've spent time in Haifa, Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem - visiting historical sites, shopping the shuk, seeing museums and so much more. The formal application process will open soon. (Note: Your early registration does not guarantee this teen's spot on the trip. Teens still need to formally apply and then will be accepted by July 15th.)
Note: More information can also be found online at https://www.ccmidrasha.com/mifgash
Summer Adventure: $180 early deposit fee
Winter Adventure: $200 early deposit fee
- To grow our Jewish teens' relationships to Israel by building friendships between our teens and Israeli peers
- To strengthen relationships between our teens and the people of Israel
- To educate Israeli teens about Jewish life in the Diaspora
- To serve as a catalyst for further Israel-Diaspora relationship building and programming
- To develop a deeper connection to Israel through personal relationships
- To sharing our culture and our Jewish lives in America
- Tikkun Olam (Repairing the world) and Fun (Kef)