The 3 Rivers Watch is a network of volunteers who are active river users or river watchers, from individuals to groups, who have a vested interest in clean water. You can monitor the water while you are boating, kayaking, swimming, or even walking along the river. If you are passionate about creating drinkable, fishable, and swimmable waters, then you might be a great fit for our 3 RIVERS WATCH program.
Join Three Rivers Waterkeeper for an in-person training session while kayaking or hiking where we go over what pollution to look for and how to report pollution while you're out by or on the water! For our kayaking training sessions, all equipment such as kayaks and life jackets will be provided.
- Sunday, April 2nd @ Fall Run Park (hiking); 9:30 - 11:00 am
- Saturday, May 6th @ Nine Mile Run with Upstream Pgh (hiking); 9:30 - 11:00 am
- Tuesday, June 6th @ Location TBD (hiking); 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, June 17th @ Monaca Access (kayaking); 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Tuesday, July 18th @ Location TBD (hiking); 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, August 5th @ Location TBD with Friends of the Riverfront (kayaking); 9:00 - 11:00 am
- Wednesday, August 23rd @ Location TBD (hiking); 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Saturday, October 14th @ Northshore Riverfront Trail (hiking); 9:30 - 11:00 am